Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Big O!

So, I believe that many of us attended I <3 Female Orgasm program earlier this week and my oh my! I MUST say... it was AWESOME. It was educational, and made students COME without even giving it a second thought. ANYWAYS, I really wanted to hear people's opinion about it because I know some people did not feel comfortable about it and some thought it was an "inappropriate" program to bring to campus. Granted, I was ease dropping BUT that is completely normal being at Denison BUT as the normal Denison student, I approached the people because I wanted to know her reasoning by saying that. She was caught off guard but hey, it's a good way to meet people. Ultimately, she believes that a woman's body is private, therefore she does not believe that there shouldn't have been a program discussing such "vulgar" areas of the human body and what not.

WHAT?!

Yes, a woman's body is private (in some aspects) but talking about sexuality is like talking about the weather for the week... it'a natural and BOUND to happen. Sex is natural and I think that talking about ORGASMS and the things that follow up with that is NATURAL. This program covered many aspects of a woman's thinking and that's the part of the program that I liked the most. I felt as if it brought many women together and even men that they saw how it's not just about them but WOMEN take a crucial part within sex and what not.

I don't want to go on a tangent about this but you get the idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment